Friday, September 18, 2009

stupid mom

for those who don't know me or know me that well for that matter, lemme tell you a lil about my self. i am naturally a calm person, leaning towards introversion, but that doesn't mean i don't have friends. i do, but i only care for those that are close to me. hmm... what else, i don't get along with my mother < if that is what she is because she is completely hot tempered and anal. i COULD get a long with her, but it is only when she is in "a good mood". she does have anger management issues though she denies it, but i have no doubt that she would need to deal with that bad trait of hers one day. excuse me for not having a nice picture to post up today, because i have yet painted/drawn a good "mad" picture. grrr. tee hee, j.k
-ryuu (^_^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment