Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Something New

To the bloggers out there,
Does anyone else think that there are not many new things that are interesting to blog about anymore. I mean I look through a bunch of blogs and 2/3 of the blogs out there are about make up, beauty, and fashion. Although I am not saying I don't do any of those type of post, it seems like most blogs only consist of these things now. Is there anything new and awesome for us to share to the world that does not consist of the superficial vanity? Yes I am victim to a lot of these blogs. I love reading about skincare, cosmetic advertisements that bloggers write about and the fabulous styles that they have on that day. Although they are mighty entertaining, I can't help but hope that there would be something else that will catch out attention one day. Something great, innovative, and amazing.

Btw I really like reading xiaxue's blog. So entertaining. :3
xiaxue.blogspot.com
Although I don't agree with all her opinions, I still love reading her blog :3

Hope everyone is having a great winter break. I'll be working a couple days this break at an art studio that I used to take classes at. I think I will be helping kids on their Chinese Brush painting. < My forte. haha. 
I'll update if something interesting happens. ^_^
~Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment