Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blogging again

So I decided to start blogging again, even though I am lacking a reading audience. Hah. I don't feel as if my blog entries are interesting at all for people to read but I guess I am really doing this for myself as a 'what I feel and experienced in my life' type of blog. It will have many random post; some maybe ridiculously long with many pictures which are more interesting and entertaining in general (If I can remember to take pictures), and some maybe damn short because I am not good at writing anything. (Even writing this blog post is hard as I am trying to find interesting things to say, how come we never know what to say or write when it is time to do so?)

Anyways.... this weekend I shall be going to Sea World in San Diego. How exciting right? I managed to get a pair of free tickets from a awesome classmate friend that works there. Perks yey. I sorta bribed her with chocolate, but hey she offered the tickets to me and I felt bad so I just bought like 4 awesome chocolate slabs for her and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed them very much. Mwahahaha
I'll try to remember to take the pictures and post them up for my invisible empty audience. heh.

Why do I have so much to say in real life? I can't stop talking about myself (narcissist) but when I have to say it here, I sound so boring. :'C

If there is someone reading this here, I want to redesign my blog, so need some ideas? Please send me ideas , k thnks :)
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment