Sunday, February 26, 2012

Creepers....

Four o clock in the morning, i get a phone call from this super high dork friend of mine telling me about a party that he went to. From what I can tell from his giggles and incoherent jumbled sentences, it was a crazy party with lots of drinks to get Crazy drunk off of and I quote "i've never seen so many filipinos in one place!!"< when I heard this I cracked up laughing even though it was four in the morning. No one get offended because the guy himself is Filipino.

Later in the day I went to go meet up my study group at a starbucks close to my place, and on my way there, this creepy middle aged guy walks up to me and says in that super creepy molesting voice "Heeeeyyyy, what is your namee?" creepy molester smile* Initall reaction is O_O ewwww........... grosssss. Not his appearance but what he said and how he said it. Is that how men think they can get woman by? Being a super creeper/molester? Ugh gross! It would make sense if a female were to dress slutty and get that type of attention but when someone like me in grey jeans and a sweater gets that type of attention at all it is creepy! Slutty clothes or not.

My face was literally like this
Photobucket
while his was like this
Photobucket

Please guys, if you are trying to get a females attention, do not do it this way... unless you want to get a disgusted looking face and possibly get flicked off and or slapped
~Vic Ryuukicho

No comments:

Post a Comment