Thursday, February 2, 2012

When Being Ignored....


How rude, when you call a person and instead of picking up they completely ignore you call like they never got it, and don't even call back to apologize. It is one thing to do that to an unusual or suspicious number, but to actually do that to someone you are more than familiar with is complete rude, and it pisses me off to no end. While it may be true that not all my conversations on the phone are important or considered an emergency, but what if one day it really is? Will you ignore it just because you THOUGHT it was not important? Do I not matter? I am not one to normally get ticked off from this sort of insignificant thing, but in this situation it just makes me feel un-loved. T_T
While it maybe true that I could of called at a bad time, or you were busy, I am sure that everyone checks there phone every once in a while, and when they do, DON'T just ignore those missed calls! Maybe it is something I wanted to say, maybe I feel like crap and I need some comforting, don't just assume that something is okay.

Unrelated note,

Did the doodle/sketching thing that Cam has going on, today's theme was picked by me. It is "Victorian" in regards to my name, and this picture is what I came up with today.
Photobucket


I was thinking Irene Adler when I drew this because of the era, the fact that I am obsessed with Sherlock Holmes books, series, and movies, and that she is that type of cunning woman that is smart, nimble, and can even best the greatest detective, even if he is a fictional character. <3

~Vic Ryuu

2 comments:

  1. you never call me back.. :(
    I forgot when..but it was really long time ago xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when was this? I don't remember it, so it didn't happen. LOL

      Delete