Friday, February 17, 2012

My excuse for making purchases for myself this week "I'ts my birthday~~ so ok"

~~It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to ~~
So in a couple of days, it's going to be my birthday~! Yay~!!!

Because of this excuse of a day, I've bought stuff I usually would not buy on a normal base because I am a cheapo and I will find any excuse to find the same product online at a cheaper price. LoL. People that know my cheapo-ness and geek-ness will know that I usually save money for food and books. Yes books are my drug and I need my dosage or I will go nuts. Haha. One would think that I like to buy clothes too, I don't usually go for clothes shopping though... Shopping for clothes makes me nervous, dizzy and nauseous. Yea don't judge me! I still buy clothes, just not as much as my girl-friends. To prove it I just bought 3 lace back tanks! (Ok.. two of them are mine, and one is for J.N. < you know who you are~ xD Hai~!)

Oh Oh and I finally got my Chloe perfume because I am sure I am bugging people about it already. Lol
It smells purtey and very girly >w< (Hey... I have my feminine moments ok?)
So pretty and cute with the bow. <3

Photobucket

2.5 ounces of liquid that makes me feel purty. (barf... ok too much girliness in one post)

Oh also got more books~~~ YAY MY FAV!!!

All of them this time are by Rick Riordan >w< yes they are fiction... so what's your point? Me likey ok?
All hardcover books, because I like them that way on my shelf and they last longer. So the ones I bought are :
The Lost Hero,
Photobucket
The Son of Neptune,
Photobucket
and The Serpent's Shadow
Photobucket
(It's a pre-order. The release date is May 1st but if I get it now it's cheaper, or I like to think.)
Yes yes I know they are like early teenager books but HEY-! I like the magical aspects and the escape from reality from them. It's like saying you don't like Harry Potter, I mean everyone likes that, if you don't you kind of suck, and you will feel the wrath of billions of HP fans. bwahaha

Anyways... what do you buy when you have the excuse "but it's my birthday....."

~Vic Ryuukicho


No comments:

Post a Comment