Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hopeless romantics

I just finished watching the latest episode of White Collar, and OMG Neal Caffrey, you make girls wonder if we can find men that can swoon us like that~(very hard to find since he is a fictional character played by Matt Bomer) but still...What ever happened to the guys who are hopeless romantics? The ones who leave roses for the girl to find accidentally. Is Chivalry really dead or is there still gentlemen out there who still know how to treat a lady correctly? By correctly no not the crappy phony stuff as in praise and flatter the female in hopes of getting into their bed, but the ones who would sweep a girl off their feet and swear their undying love and affection to them. I guess to the modern day bachelor "undying love and affection" is TOO much to ask for because a guy has SOOO many other things going on for them, such as games, or hanging out with their bros. (So much for bros over hoes) To those guys that actually have that type of mindset, keep it up and you'll end your lonely nights with just your hand down your pants as company. ^_^

(P.S. Even though I complain about guys, it's more like to the mass of rude never grown up type of guys, and I still <3 Mine even if he is sort of a dork sometimes)

Almost February, MY month. Hahah, I like to claim it for myself. lol, I just feel like in February I have a lot more good things happen to me. Mostly because usually Chinese New Year is around February, Valentines is on the 14th and my birthday is at the end of the month. Party!!! Hope that even though I've moved to San Diego, I will still be able to celebrate in a big way here~ Here's to hoping that my guy will make me happy on valentines day or my B-day~ <3 xD

Happy Chinese New Year, save the money you get for something nice, or school if you need to pay off tuition or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment