Sunday, January 29, 2012

The year 2012; my goal, to rock a bikini in the summer!

Every year we make those resolutions, but few of us actually go through and stick to those resolutions, and while I can not make any promises to anyone except myself, I have decided that this is the year that I will be sure to have a rocking body to look good in a bikini. If you know me at all, don't say anything like "you don't need to lose weight because you look skinny" SHUSH! It only APPEARS like that because of how I wear my clothes (plus i'm cheating cause I'm flexing my abdominal muscles.

Current weight : 125 lbs
Height: 5'5"

Before you guys say anything like it is normal for me to be at that weight because of my height, I completely agree because it is true, and my doctor says the same. My goal really isn't about losing weight, but toning the muscles and looking more slender in the process. I understand that when working out muscle weight comes into play so yea. My goal isn't to end up looking like a runway model that has clothes "hanging on them" but to have a swimsuit model's body, muscle, tone, boobs and butt. xD haha

Right now I am trying my best to eat more fruits and veggies to keep my tummy full with good stuff instead of junk food or cooking a bigger meal when I get hungry. I was never very much a snack person, but I learned from a couple of people that snacking actually keeps the metabolism up which can help with diets.

Recently I started taking vitamins again because I really don't get enough nutrients from food, or sometimes I lack it because I haven't had the time to get fish for a while or something, which equals no omega 3 fatty acid. :(

~V (Ryuu)

3 comments:

  1. work out, do it at least 2-3 times a week. Don't overwork your muscles and don't over do it because you're just going to get lazy. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my goal too! :D
    ..except not in a bikini..lol

    ReplyDelete