Monday, January 30, 2012

After my first day

OH MY MOTHER FATHER SISTER BROTHER, IT HURTS!! Everything burns and aches and everything is sore and I don't want anyone to touch me. I guess that is a tell tale sign that I really haven't been working out that much before because I am hurtingggggg. T^T
It aches when I try to lift my arm just to scratch my neck. I know it suppose to be no pain no gain, but when the pain is like this oh my.... If I don't see results I am gonna find the people who started that saying and shove a sock in their mouth. Ahuhu. I tried to work out more today but my muscle is like spazzing like crazy, but at the same time... my absss.... I will gain you soon! Talk to my friend J.N. earlier and she is a petite girl with flat abs, I asked her a long time ago and she said it was due to gung fu. Damn I wish my mom let me do gung fu when I was younger, it is such a valuable skill to have and the benefit is washboard abs and a punch to be proud of. She also told me a funny trick she did to motivate herself. "I printed out a picture of a very sexy nice bodied anime girl and stared at her body while doing crunches" When I heard it I was like, "that is actually a very good motivation, so just at first I stared at my computer screen with a sexy anime chick, it was weird at first but I thought to myself, 'it's good motivation! RAWRRR ABSSSS!!!'

btw this is the picture
Photobucket

THAT IS MY GOAL!!!! she isn't real but damnnnnn!!! T^T why can't we just be born with fabulous amazing bodies? But instead we need to work for it, and now I have to stare and be jealous of her figure and work my ass of to hopefully have a body that looks like that! ahuhu.

Will update more tomorrow. gnite peoplez~ it's 2:00 am

~Vic RyuuCho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment