Saturday, January 28, 2012

Restlessness

Every get that feeling of Restlessness, where the heart refuses to calm down? Not like a heart attack< omg scary, but just the feeling of excitement that keeps a person awake, like drinking a little too much coffee. Anyways, trying to keep myself in a relative state of relaxation by drawing, but I can't stop moving. I got a shot of adrenaline, and I might just end up working out so I will get tired. Sounds good since I should be working out more often anyways, but that's not the problem. The problem is it is 2:00 am and I can't sleep because of this pumped up feeling. Haha.

Anyways, recently I feel as if I have run out of music, and I am hitting the repeat button for my playlist more than usual, so to solve my problem, I've been going around my buddy list of friends to ask them what they are listening to, like what artist and song that they are favoring for the day. week, or whatever. I am getting some really good ones, all different varieties, and I am loving it. I feel like those youtube videos of guys asking people on the street, "What song are you listening to?"

If you don't know what I am talking about, here is a link to it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvHRUY0tBcs

Yuh, sorry you can't click on it, I haven't really discovered how to do that yet.

Does anyone know how to add a video post on the actual blog post? Since I am a noob at this blogging thing, I need some help. I feel like I should know how to do it, since Xanga was suppose to teach you stuff like this when people still used it, but I completely forgot how to do all the fancy stuff. Meh anyways, hope someone will respond to this question. xD

~V

1 comment:

  1. you click the embed button and pick the size of the video you want on your page.

    ReplyDelete